Service Financing with Ally Financial
About Ally Lending
Ally Lending is on a mission to give you the most straightforward, easy, and efficient financing in the game. You can use Ally Lending to pay over time for vehicle repairs, so you don't have to put your life on hold.
Ally Lending is a business line of Ally Bank. As a whole, Ally Financial has over 8,500,000 customers who trust them to help with banking, auto loans, investing, and other financial needs. For over 100 years, Ally has been known for relentless dedication to customers, commitment to innovation, and simple, smart experiences.
Why Ally Lending financing
When you need a repair or modification, but can't afford the upfront cost, Ally Lending gives you the option to pay over time for the service. Paying over time for your services via an Ally Lending loan product may save you from maxing out your credit card or paying high credit card interest charges.
Ally Lending perks:
- Pre-qualify in 60 seconds with no impact to your credit
- View instant customized financing offers
- Select a monthly payment that works for your wallet
- Finalize your loan with no down payment
- Experience white-glove servicing support throughout the life of your account
- Enjoy your fully functional vehicle now, while paying Ally Lending back over time
How applying for finance works
- Estimated service date
- Estimated costs
- Government-issued ID
- Social Security number
- If finalizing over the phone, your service advisor will email you a link to review the agreement. Once you have reviewed, scroll to the bottom of the loan agreement and click to sign.
- If finalizing in the office, you can review the agreement on the service advisor's computer or on your personal device via email. Once you have reviewed, click to sign at the bottom of the page.